Full Mouth Restoration
Full mouth restoration involves several dental procedures that make up the process of rebuilding, restoring and enhancing the teeth in both the upper and lower jaws. Our Toronto dentists can help you to transform your smile.
Who Requires Full Mouth Restoration?
The need for full mouth restoration may result from a variety of different conditions.
The following are some of the most common reasons why individuals seek out and receive full mouth restoration procedures:
- The persons' teeth have been lost due to decay
- The persons' teeth have been lost due to trauma
- The persons' teeth have become severely worn due to long-term erosion (from foods and beverages)
- The persons' teeth have become severely worn due to grinding
- The person has ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle and headache pain requiring adjustment to the bite (occlusion)
What Types of Treatments May be involved in a Full Mouth Restoration?
There are a variety of different procedures that may be performed for a full mouth restoration depending on the severity of damage and the oral problem you are experiencing. The following are procedures that are commonly performed as part of a full mouth restoration:
- Bridges & Crowns
- Teeth Whitening